Re: How to repair XML file with tidy ?

From: Eric Frost <eric.frost@mp2kmag.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:01:52 -0500
To: "diao" <shdiao@126.com>, <html-tidy@w3.org>

Hello Stan,

This tool will tell if you it's badly formed and where...
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/tools/ruwf/check.html
It uses the XML::Parser Perl module.

I haven't found anything like htmltidy that fixes XML, but I'm guessing it
should be a function of any good XML Editor, check the Wikipedia entry and
try the free versions first.
http://www.google.com/search?q=XML+Editor

Eric
http://www.reviewthemovies.com