MathML and SVG configuration for HTML Tidy

From: Bruce Perens <bruce@perens.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:22:20 -0700
To: html-tidy@w3.org

I'm using HTML Tidy to clean up user-submitted HTML in a weblog, so that
the resulting pages can validate. I would like to allow the users to
submit MathML and perhaps embedded SVG. Would anyone have the proper
configuration data to add the additional tags to HTML Tidy? I've not
figured out which tags are block-level, empty, etc., which would be
necessary to do that.