html-tidy bug report

From: Mukesh Choudhary <mukesh.choudhary@aptaracorp.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:54:02 +0530
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hi,

I am using HTML Tidy for windows released on 22 March, 2008. I tested different old versions but in all exe the below pointed problem is similar.

(Bug) Multiples white space within tag is replaced with single white space.

I have tried different version with settings like output-xhtml:1 , output-xml:1

I want to retain multiple white space. Is it a bug in HTML-Tidy or there is some different settings to retain spaces.

If you can reply me, it would helpful to me.

Thanks

Mukesh Choudhary