Tidy config files and retaining blank lines

From: WV-Mike <notetab@EpicRoadTrips.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:29:26 -0800 (PST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Greetings,
First post here.
I am running Tidy (latest version ) from NoteTabPro 4.5 with no
configuration file.

I was wondering if anyone can find what would be a representative Tidy
config file for the default settings of TIDY.

I looked around an I cannot find such a thing.
There is a list for default settings here:
http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html
But I cannot convert this to a config file.

If a config file is used will the settings be in addition to the default
settings, or override them?

The only thing I would like to change is the way Tidy strips blank lines.
Currently, when I run Tidy it will change ^p^p or ^p^p^P to ^p

I prefer the extra lines in my mark-up for ease of editing.

Any thoughts on this?
Thanks,
-Mike

~~~
NOTICE:
Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have
read this email without warning, warrant or notice and also without any
judicial or legislative oversight.
~~~