Tidy config files and retaining blank lines

From: WV-Mike <notetab@EpicRoadTrips.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:29:26 -0800 (PST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

First post here.
I am running Tidy (latest version ) from NoteTabPro 4.5 with no
configuration file.

I was wondering if anyone can find what would be a representative Tidy
config file for the default settings of TIDY.

I looked around an I cannot find such a thing.
There is a list for default settings here:
But I cannot convert this to a config file.

If a config file is used will the settings be in addition to the default
settings, or override them?

The only thing I would like to change is the way Tidy strips blank lines.
Currently, when I run Tidy it will change ^p^p or ^p^p^P to ^p

I prefer the extra lines in my mark-up for ease of editing.

Any thoughts on this?

Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have
read this email without warning, warrant or notice and also without any
judicial or legislative oversight.

Sent from the w3.org - html-tidy mailing list archive at Nabble.com.