RE: missing

From: Richard Pineger <marrocdanderfluff@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 21:12:14 -0000
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

Good for you David. One of those threads was mine. We've been working around
it by preprocessing to replace nbsp and other important entities with a
marker phrase, "nbspmarker" etc. and post processing to put them back in.

BTW - my humble thanks to Tidy programmers. It is a great tool that has
helped as part of conversions of html to XHTML and DITA XML for XML content
management systems.

Richard