Re: JSP tags removing

From: Sierk Bornemann <sierkb@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:00:04 +0200
Cc: <html-tidy@w3.org>
To: Alex Rubin <arubin@luxcontinent.com>

Am 11.09.2007 um 18:08 schrieb Alex Rubin:

> Hello,
>
> Could you please help me to make Tidy ignore not standard html tags
> like <jsp>? Is there any way to do it using Tidy config or I have
> to remove them manually before operation?
>
> Thanks!

Tidy, or the core of Tidy, the TidyLib, is only able to process the
(X)HTML output of something, not the sources (in your case it is
JSP), which generate this (X)HTML output.

For Java frameworks, please use JTidy from http://
jtidy.sourceforge.net/, a Java port of tidy, instead.
For PHP frameworks, there does exist a PHP tidy extension, which is
part of PHP 5+ and has to be activated in php.ini.

JTidy:
http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/
http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/multiproject/jtidyservlet/filter.html
http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/multiproject/jtidyservlet/tagreference-