Sponsoring HTML Tidy development

From: Kian T. Gould - AOE media GmbH <gould@aoemedia.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 22:57:07 +0200
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

Hi guys

Since we are regularly using HTML Tidy in our daily development in our
OpenSource providing company we would have an interest to sponsor you
guys somehow (whether through a root server or monetary sponsoring). Its
important to us, to show the support for all the OpenSource systems we
use such as TYPO3, Mantis, etc. therefore its important that we will
also be mentioned as a sponsor on your website, since its part of our
philosophy to be very present in the OS world.

Please let me know, what you guys might have a need for and what we can
assist you with.

Cheers
Kian

AOE media GmbH