Re: Tidy and French language

From: Chris von Rosenvinge <chris@vingdesign.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:10:43 -0400
To: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>, Jean-Philippe COMBE <jphcombe@free.fr>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
I used BBEdit Tidy, followed by BBEdit Utilities>Translate, to
produce the attached file. The language is still French, but Tidy
seems to have done its job. Tidy reported a number of errors (see
TidyResults.txt) that were hard to track, but these were cleared up
after using Translate. Tidy gave several warnings: marquee is not
recognized by the W3C and the tables lack summaries. Tidy didn't
recognize or correct '<script langage="Javascript" ' ("langage"
should be English "language"), but apparently it doesn't matter to
the performance of the script.