Using Tidy

From: Hans-Peter Burk <hans-peter.burk@pintexx.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 09:51:33 +0100
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Dear sirs,

first of all we want to congratulate to the excellent tidy programm.

We are developers of pinEdit, one of the best online HTML editors available.
In next release we want to use Tidy for optimizing html code.
The tidy result is directed to our 8 level optimization pipeline based on DOM.
So we are able to use almost any (corrupt) html content inside pinEdit and allow further editing.

When I was reading your license agreement you mentioned that it is appreciated when Tidy is used.

Therefore I wanted to inform you that we will use it extensively.

Best Regards,

Hans-Peter Burk
Managing Director
Pintexx GmbH