Odd behaviour with php-tidy and new-blocklevel-tags

From: Konstantin Ryabitsev <konstantin.ryabitsev@mcgill.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 10:04:03 -0500
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hello, all:

My apologies if this is the wrong list for php-tidy questions. I have
tried filing a bug on the php tracker first, but they have told me to go
here (I disagree, but hey). For reference, the php bug is here:

Quick summary from the bug here:

I seem to get odd behaviour running the following code. Theoretically
(and confirmed by running command-line tidy utility), the output should
contain all namespace-prepended tags. On my machine, the output only
contains the <wps:block> element, and none of the elements contained

It's really weird. If I change the names to "wps:blo", "wps:var" and
"wps:val", it works. I'm really confused at this point.

Reproduce code:
$contents = '
$config = array(
     'new-blocklevel-tags' => 'wps:block,wps:var,wps:value'
$tidy = tidy_parse_string($contents, $config, 'utf8');
print "{$tidy->value}\n";

Expected result:

Actual result:

Please feel free to tell me that this is a php lib problem -- I'll just
reopen the bug on php.net.

Kind regards,
Konstantin Ryabitsev
McGill University WSG