Suppressing error page with mod_tidy

From: Jeffrey Bigham <jbigham@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 16:17:01 -0700
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hi,

I'm using mod_tiny as a preprocessing step to fix errors in pages in
that I didn't write and can't change.  I feed the output into an xml
parser that requires the input to be well-formed.  My problem is that
I can't get mod_tidy to just produce only the fixed output.

It produces an error page that contains errors that it found, the
original input and finally the fixed output.  mod_tidy may not always
work, but for my purposes it does a good job and without mod_tidy it
wouldn't work anyway.  Does anyone know how to get mod_tidy just to
print the fixed output and not the rest when it encounters an error?

Thanks!
Jeff