config options to place end tag on new line

From: fpdave <deroberts100@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:59:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

I am comparing XML files and want to have every attribute on a new line and
to have the end tag of an element on a new line too.  This way, the end tag
doesnt give false comparison readings.  FYI I am using the excellent Beyond
Compare 2 for comparison, with an HTMLTidy pre-processor.

I know how to have every attribute on a new line, though saying that, the
first is on the same line as the start-tag, eg
<anelement anettribute="attribvalue"
  attrib2="attrib2value">

I want:
<anelement