Re: AW: Howto close tags?

From: Fred Bone <Fred.Bone@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 14:09:08 +0100
To: html-tidy@w3.org

On 6 Oct 2006 at 14:45, Ragnar Heil said:

> Hello,
>
> I did a few more researches. I tried to use command "-asxml" on the
> command line
>
> My Code contains tags like:
>
> <UL>
> <LI> bla
> <LI> bla
> </UL>
>
> And I would like to know how to close <LI> with Tidy

If you specify nothing but -asxml then it should close the tags. It does
when I try it. Which version are you running? What error message(s) do
you get? What does the output look like?

Your original message said you were specifying input-xml:yes, when it
clearly isn't. This may be contributing to the problem.