list removal

From: cls cls <clscls@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:27:55 +0000
To: "XENOMOI verlag e.K." <info@xenomoi.de>; html-tidy@w3.org
I would like to be removed from this list.  thanks!

From: info@xenomoi.deTo: html-tidy@w3.orgDate: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:37:54 +0200Subject: Cannot register tidy.dll

when I try to register the tidy.dll with the regsvr32.exe, an error message is thrown that the dll cannot be registered, because there ist no  DLLserverRegistry entry point in the dll. Could you give me a hint how to proceed here?
All the best from Berlin
Wolfgang Sohst
xenomoi verlag e.K.
Rühmkorffstr. 6a
D-12209 Berlin
Tel.: ~49-(0)-30-755 11 712
Fax: ~49-(0)-30-755 11 772
Web: www.xenomoi.de
mail: info@xenomoi.de
Stay connected with the news, people, places and online services that matter to you on Live.com