Re: Stop HTML Tidy Breaking JSP Code

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:39:03 +0100 (BST)
To: Thomas Taylor <Thomas.Taylor@autotrader.co.uk>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org

Tidy knows a little about these tags, see the documentation for
details, but it also depends on how you use them, bearing in
mind that Tidy works by building a well formed parse tree and
in appropriate use of jsp tags will prevent that.

BTW I am no longer the maintainer for Tidy, see the Source Forge
site http://tidy.sourceforge.net

  Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>  W3C lead for multimodal interaction
  http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett +44 1225 866240 (or 867351)