Pls have tidy_docs.gz have file named tidy_docs.zip

From: Lynn Allan <l_d_allan@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:35:04 -0700
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

<alert comment="tidy newbie using WinXp">

Thanks for providing tidy.

I am attempting to get "up to speed" using tidy. I downloaded tidy_docs.gz
and attempted to uncompress.

On WinXp, this results in file tidy_docs (with no extension). After some
head-scratching and "trial and error", I was able to unzip it by renaming to
tidy_docs.zip and unzipping to get htmldoc.

Please consider distributing tidy_docs.gz with the enclosed file named
tidy_docs.zip (or just distribute tidy_docs.zip directly???)

Thanks

</alert>