Re: ???

From: Fred Bone <Fred.Bone@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:12:55 -0000
To: K&K <metteyya@t-online.de>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org

On 10 Mar 2006 at 14:23, K&K said:

> Hi Fred,
> I downloaded   "tidy4aug00"  and I am on winddows XP

That's probably the source. It's also over five years old.

Go to the main page on Sourceforge at <http://tidy.sourceforge.net/>.

There's a choice of versions. The Windows executable from 4Aug2000 is
listed on the right of that page, under "Dave Raggett's Original", as "04
Aug 00 Win32 executable".

If you want a more recent version, follow the link at top left under
"Table of Contents" to "Executable binaries". Right at the top of that
section is a link to Cory Nelson's "installer" version which is probably
what you want to get started.