FW: question about Tidy for html

From: <w3_lists@schulerlab.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:35:30 -0500
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I was wondering if there is any way to run Tidy on one directory, to convert
all the pages there to "Tidied UP" pages on an output directory?

I've looked thru the docs and it seems to just do one page at a time?

And I've looked at TidyBot, but that only generates a message/error report
for a directory.  It does not do any mass conversions.

Thanks for your time and any help (or direction) you can give me.

;D

Lynne