Re: Tabs vs. Spaces: please explain

From: sent by Nabble.com <lists@nabble.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 03:29:22 -0800 (PST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

I agree with Michael that a param like indent-type would be nice. Indenting
is an important part of formatting and we are restricted to use spaces. If
you want to replace them tabs you have to use another formatter tool
otherwise it will replaces all spaces (space groups) not only which are for
indent or write a script for this. But why should you do this when you have
a formatter program?
Sent from the w3.org - html-tidy forum at Nabble.com.