Re: TiDy

From: Devarasetty Ramu <ramuis78@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:52:15 -0400
To: "Dave Raggett" <dsr@w3.org>
Cc: "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>, <html-tidy@w3.org>, <tidy-develop@lists.sourceforge.net>, "John Campbell" <jdc.rpv@cox.net>

Hi Dave and all,

I am glad to know about Tidy, tool is doing great and cleaning bad html in
seconds.

Thanks to all for their best efforts for developing and maintaining this
tool.

I would be more thankful if anyone guide me if tidy work under following
conditions?

I don't want Tidy to modify any text or any attributes etc (dropping empty
font, b tags, In Tidy, there are no options to keep these as it is.) other
than under following conditions?.
i.e 1. if there is start tag and no end tag, Tidy should add end tag.
     2. if there is end tag and no start tag, Tidy should add start tag.

Thats' it. only the above two options..and i prefer not to change anything
else in my html page. Is it possible if we set all the options to no?

Please guide me..

Thanks to all for support.

Regards
Ram