Re: Processing multiple files? Using wild cards?

From: Salan Sinclair <news@wordclarity.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 19:00:16 -0700
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
In case any command-line newbie wants to know, I figured out how to achieve
the same result with a batch file, rather than trying to do it with Tidy.

1. Create a text file with .bat extension.
2. In the file, type this:
    FOR /R <folder> %%G in (*.htm) DO tidy -config tidy_config.txt %%G
    Replacing <folder> with the path of the folder containing the .HTM files
3. Save and close it.
4. To execute the file, double-click it.

The part that I haven't figured out is how to get an error report that
covers all of the files.
If anyone knows how to do that, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Salan