Problems with Indent - HTML TIDY

From: Luana Knoff <formiga_lua@yahoo.com.br>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:26:10 -0300 (ART)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi all,

I need to tidy a HTML document that is in a string in my code. I am using the library HTML TIDY (C) and using the instruction: tidyOptSetBool (tdoc, TidyIndentContent, yes);

In the execution appears a mistake: Assertion failed: option_defs [optId]. type == TidyBoolean, crib c:\documents an d settings\lua\desktop\html_tidy\config.c, line 342  and I don't know what to do to correct that.
Here it is a part of the code:

TidyBuffer output = {0};
  TidyBuffer errbuf = {0};
  int rc = -1;
  Bool ok;

TidyDoc tdoc = tidyCreate ();
ok = tidyOptSetBool (tdoc, TidyXhtmlOut, yes);
if (ok)
  rc = tidySetErrorBuffer (tdoc, & errbuf);

 if (rc >= 0)
  rc = tidyParseString (tdoc, test);

 if (rc>=0)
    rc = tidyOptSetBool (tdoc, TidyIndentContent, yes);  //the execution is stopping here

Any hints are welcome.

 Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail - 1GB de espašo, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.