TidyLib needs certain length to work?

From: Eric Higgins <erichiggins@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:50:27 -0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hello,

I'm trying to do some tests using tidylib in C/C++ and I'm having an
issue on certain webpages.

I'm parsing the same way that the docs give as an example, trying to
parse HTML head's then retrieve the text from a title tag.

It seems as though this does not work for small, short, basic
webpages, but for larger, more complex pages it does.

Here is an example of a page where, using tidylib, the title tag will
be found, but tidy tells me it is empty using these functions
tidyNodeIsTITLE() and tidyNodeHasText().

http://www.ezonlineinc.com/

Does tidylib require a certain length of the contents of the body
section to function properly?

I can provide snippets of code if needed.

Thanks very much in advance,
Eric Higgins