Tidy + text editor

From: Linda Ridgeway <linda@alierra.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 01:12:32 +0200
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hi,

We have a text editor for our clients to edit content, however, html generated by the editor is horrible. I haven't checked it using tidy but obviously there are multiple errors. I know it's possible to integrate tidy with FrontPage. Is it possible to integrate it with the program we use? How can I find out about that?

Also, maybe it would be easier for us to buy a good editor. If anybody knows an editor that generates rather clean code, a link to it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Linda Ridgeway
Marketing and Research Manager
http://www.alierra.com