Prevent the repairing of markup

From: Aaron Slunt <tonglebeak@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:55:26 -0500
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Is there any way at all to have Tidy simply pretty-print markup, without
actually changing the markup?

For example, when I ask it to pretty-print xhtml, it replaces my doctype
with its own (I use xhtml 1.1, it replaces it with 1.0 strict). I dont' want
tidy to edit anything in my markup, just simply pretty-printing is all I
want it to do.

--
Tired of being hammered by spyware, or want to browse the internet in a
whole new way? Download Firefox and enjoy a much better internet experience..