Tidy and removing attributes

From: EL-HAID Nabil <elhaid@ecole.ensicaen.fr>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 15:42:55 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org <html-tidy@w3.org>

hello,

I am a student in a french university and i am working over a project in
association with France Telecom R&D. the aim of the project is to extract
informations from bourse web sites.
I encountered a problem during my developpement: i don't know how to remove
all the tag's attributes when i transform my imput stream to an XML file
using Tidy.(i want to remove them because i work with XSLT processor)
for example:
the input stream look like this :

and the output.xml should look like this :

my question is: how can i use Tidy to reach my goal??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you