configuring htmltidy in c#

From: Edward <edd@unwrong.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:44:03 +0100
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Cc: <develop@lists.sourceforge.net>

I have a question regarding setting the configuration options for HtmlTidy
in C#.

I downloaded the Tidy.Net files from here:

And have been able to use most of the configuration options in my C# class
like this:

doc.SetOptInt(TidyOptionId.TidyForceOutput, 1);

doc.SetOptBool(TidyOptionId.TidyXhtmlOut, 1);

doc.SetOptBool(TidyOptionId.TidyBodyOnly, 1);

I had to guess the syntax for most of these as the C# version doesn't match
the configuration option syntax in the quick reference:

I've got all the configuration working except for "wrap"

I've tried as many combinations of the words Wrap, Line, Length etc that I
can think of but none work. Do you know if this is supported in the .Net
version and/or what the correct syntax would be?