Re: W3C Webmaster FAQ

From: Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:30:42 -0700
To: web-human@w3.org
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org

I spent several minutes looking for information on how to subscribe
to html-tidy@w3.org.  I found several references to the list, but
no information on administrative issues.

Finally, in desperation, I sent a note to html-tidy-request@w3.org,
containing "subscribe" in both the subject and body.  This appears
to have worked, but I still think a hint or two should be available
(e.g., in the FAQ, on the list archive page, on the project page).

-r

P.S.  I was rather surprised that there was no verification for the
       subscription and no membership requirement for submissions.
--
email: rdm@cfcl.com; phone: +1 650-873-7841
http://www.cfcl.com        - Canta Forda Computer Laboratory