split option: only 36 output files ?

From: Sebastien Kramm <sebastien.kramm@univ-rouen.fr>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:57:01 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hello Tidy users & developpers,

I'm trying to use Tidy's ability to split a big HTML file into several files, using
the 'split' options, that cuts using <h2> as delimitors.

(using tidy04aug00.exe Windows build)

I didn't check the source, but it seems that Tidy stops after outputting 36
'indexXX.html' files. It work fine from 'index1.html' up to 'index35.html', then the
file 'index36.html' gets stuffed with the rest of the original file, allthough there
are still some (lots of...) <h2> left.

-Q1) Did anybody else notice this behavior ?
-Q2) Is this intentionnal ? Or is it a bug ?

Thank you all

PS: I **know** Tidy isn't primarly designed for this kind of task, so I'd be glad if
someone could give me a hint on another tool.