How to use HTML::Template files with Tidy

From: <Benny.Joseph@lycos-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:50:39 -0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi There,

We are using HTML::Template and Perl for many of our applications.  I
could not successfully use HTML tidy to clean-up templates, as it was
HTML::Template tags. I tried using config file to add the new tags, but
tidy rearrange the lines, when it find those tags.
Another issue is: Tidy wants a full html file. But most of out template
files are using <TMPL_INCLUDE> to include fractions of code.  Is there a
better way to use Tidy with HTML files with HTML::Template tags?  Help is
much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Benny