HTML Tidy support

From: L C. WEI <lcwei81@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:17:26 -0700 (PDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Dear sir/madam,
   I have a questions regarding the HTML Tidy for PHP
version 5.0. The question is stated as below:
1) I would like to tidy up the HTML page which is
converted from MS word. The page come with a table
with width and high. After tidy, I found that the
width and high of the table had been tidy up by the
HTML tidy and the display output is much different
from the original table.
   Here, I would like to ask how I am going to
overcome this problem? Thank you.

Best Regards,
CWei