Strip NOLAYER and everything inside? (urgent)

From: Yury V. Zaytsev <zaytsev@sandy.ru>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:42:18 +0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hello, list!

I urgently need a workaround to make TIDY strip everything it finds if
it is enclosed by <nolayer> tags.

The reason is that some editors (ab)use it to hide old stuff from the
browsers and I was asked to make it strip that stuff automagically:

<nolayer>
<!--

-->

</nolayer>

Currently tidy strips out <nolayer>  and places

<!--

-->

to the head of the document.

I am trying to recompile it placing  DiscardElement(doc, element);
calls in ParseScript but that is obviousely not the beast idea since
it does not work correctly.

Very grateful for your help,

--
Sincerely yours,