support for outllok 2003

From: Knaan Ratosh <kratosh@axismobile.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:10:14 +0200
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hi,

For now, as far as I know, tidy doesn't support nay namespaces of office
that are used very frequently using outlook 2003 to send html formatted
messages.

Examples to those namespaces are:

urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office
urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags
urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:w
urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:vml

I also looked at the tracker, and saw no documentation to such feature.

I would like to know whether this will be supported and when.

Also, if this can't be supported, then an option to filter out those
namespaces tags will also be enough. Is this possible? Is this feature
going to be developed?

Thanks in advanced,

            Knaan.