W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > html-tidy@w3.org > July to September 2005

Re: Ways to alter document.

From: Cory Nelson <phrosty@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:21:22 -0700
Message-ID: <9b1d0614050722182117a880@mail.gmail.com>
To: dragos@ciulica.ro
Cc: jsmith95324@yahoo.com, html-tidy@w3.org

On 7/22/05, Dragos CIULICA <dragos@ciulica.ro> wrote:
> Tried but it looks like the function you provided (tidyAttrToImpl) it is not
> exported. At least, not in the version I downloaded from
> tidy.sourceforge.net. Tried to find it with "Dependency Walker" from MS, and
> also tried to find in headers and in source code.

Yep, you'll have to download the source and add it in.

> Thanks,
> Dragos.
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Cory Nelson [mailto:phrosty@gmail.com]
> Sent: 22 iulie 2005 15:42
> To: dragos@ciulica.ro
> Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
> Subject: Re: Ways to alter document.
> 
> 
> No.  But it's easy to do.
> 
> void tidySetAttrValue( TidyAttr tattr, ctmbstr newvalue ) {
>    size_t length=strlen(newvalue)+1;
>    AttVal* attval = tidyAttrToImpl( tattr );
> 
>    if(attval->value) attval->value=MemRealloc(attval->value, length);
>    else attval->value=MemAlloc(length);
> 
>    memcpy(attval->value, newvalue, length);
> }
> 
> On 7/21/05, Dragos CIULICA <dragos@ciulica.ro> wrote:
> >
> > hi! Are there some ways to alter existing document? The equivalent of
> > tidyGetAttribute for set?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Dragos CIULICA.
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> >  No virus found in this outgoing message.
> >  Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> >  Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.9.2/54 - Release Date:
> > 21.07.2005
> >
> 
> 
> --
> Cory Nelson
> http://www.int64.org
> 
> 
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.9.2/54 - Release Date: 21.07.2005
> 
> 
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.9.2/54 - Release Date: 21.07.2005
> 
> 
> --
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.9.2/54 - Release Date: 21.07.2005
> 
> 
> 


-- 
Cory Nelson
http://www.int64.org
Received on Saturday, 23 July 2005 01:21:26 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 3 April 2012 06:13:55 GMT