when error, force tidy to generate tidied version

From: Surendra Singhi <efuzzyone@netscape.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:35:05 -0700
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hello,
  I am trying to write a web browser and I want to use tidy to get rid of the
tag soup.
If the HTML document which i am trying to clean up has error, tidy gives me
the message that the document has errors which must be fixed before it can
generate tidied version.
Is there anyway(any option) I can force tidy to ignore all these errors and do the best it
can?

Also, I don't want any kind of error or warning messages, how can I force tidy
to be completely quiet?

Thanks in advance.
--
Surendra Singhi
www.public.asu.edu/~sksinghi/

"O thou my friend! The prosperity of Crime is like unto the lightning,
whose traitorous brilliancies embellish the atmosphere but for an
instant, in order to hurl into death's very depths the luckless one
they have dazzled." -- Marquis de Sade