Re: Strange results with "HTML Validator ( based on Tidy )"

Wow, I didn't know that.
Imo it is good that those shorttags are not widely spread
as they really mess up the document. And who knows if the
browsers stick to the specification at this point if they
miss other points.

But nevertheless this doesn't explain the 2nd error.
I'd assume that the status bar entry is just the count
of what is shown when you check the source.

Best regards,
Salek Talangi

--
SMS bei wichtigen e-mails und Ihre Gedanken sind frei ...
Alle Infos zur SMS-Benachrichtigung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/sms