Attribute remover

From: Enrique Sánchez Villamil <enriqsv@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:24:16 +0100
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I have developed a application destinated to solve a lack of functionality
of the tidy program. The tidy does not remove all extra attributes that
finds in the html and are not valid given the xhtml DTD. I assume that
tidy preserves those attributes to avoid losing information, but I needed
to get them all deleted.
This software reads one or more DTD and parses a xhtml file to delete
all attributes and  values that do not fit into the DTDs loaded. I hope that you will
find it useful. It is GPL and can be downloaded at my personal
webpage: http://transducens.dlsi.ua.es/people/esv/gen.php?id=softpers&lang=en&menu=4

Enrique Sánchez Villamil
Técnico de Laboratorio
Departamento de Lenguajes    E-mail: esvillamil@dlsi.ua.es
y Sistemas Informáticos            Teléfono: +34-96-590-3400 ext. 2383
UNIVERSIDAD DE ALICANTE
E-03071 Alicante, España