Re: Is this spam or legit?

From: Sébastien Gautrin <sebastien.gautrin@laposte.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 04:23:21 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org

The link don't link to w3.org but to, and the site
mainpage you got a link to an exe to "remove dangerous virus Mytob", eg.
to put a virus on your computer.

I recieved quite the same mail on another adress (replace w3.org by my
host, received it both with info and support as the sender). I just saw
that was now unavailable, maybe my host who i reported
the abuse to made this website shutdown since then.

So: don't follow the link ;)