-config config.txt not working

From: Jim Sylva <jasylva@wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:55:11 -0700 (PDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

I cannot get tidy to recognize a configuration file unless it is named
tidy.cfg and is located in the same directory as tidy.exe. It does not
seem to matter which version of tidy I am running. The error log is
outputted as expected to the specified directory. I have no problem
running the same command on my Windows 98 machine.

I am running tidy on Windows XP Professional 2002, Service Pack 2.

I am using tidy version:
   HTML Tidy for Windows released on 12 April 2005

When I run the following command,

tidy -f ..\error.tdy -config .\config\tidy_x2x.cfg in.txt > out.xml

the error message below is generated:
Config: Can't open "c:\xmlapps\tidy\tidy.cfg"

If I place a config file named tidy.cfg in the directory which
contains tidy.exe and run the same command from the same directory, I
don't get any error message and the output reflects the configuration
listed in tidy.cfg.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jim Sylva