Web service using XML RPC and html Tidy by extracting data from a web page

From: biranchi rout <bn.rout@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 00:10:04 -0700
To: html-tidy@w3.org

  I am a newbie in the web service area. I have written one xml rpc
server and a client to test it. It works fine.
     I need to create a web service which will display the formatted
information by taking input from another web page, I am not sure , how
they will interact.
     I have to use some sort of HTML scrapping, anybody has idea, can
guide me how to go ahead with this.

  Thanks for your help in advance.