HTML Tidy IRC channel

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 00:04:01 +0100
To: tidy-develop@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org

Hi,

  I've been asked several times now whether there is any HTML Tidy IRC
channel to get in touch with some of the developers to help with patches
and thelike or peer users to help with Tidy problems -- and so far I was
not aware of one. I've now registered the #tidy channel on the Freenode
network and would like to invite interested people to join. You can find
a freenode server from http://freenode.net/irc_servers.shtml or just use
irc://irc.freenode.org/tidy if your client supports the irc scheme.

The channel is on my auto-join list, so I should be around as often as I
hang out on #validator, #xml, ... on the same network.

regards.