Q re: php-5.0.2 ./configure --with-soap --with-openssl --with-tidy

From: Bill McCuistion <bill.mccuistion@qbopen.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:50:57 -0500
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hello all.  Hoping for some direction with the above step.

Have PHP-5.0.2 and can configure the soap and openssl options, but when I add
the tidy option, the operation stops with the following message.

checking for TIDY support... yes
configure: error: Cannot find libtidy

I have of course gotten the latest source from sourceforge, but don't
understand what to do with it.   The rpm doen't seel to load the libtidy as I
was hoping it would.

My system is Fedora Core 2 (up-to-date).

I of course would like to get the TidyLib functions enabled within the PHP5
core.  The command-line version works just fine, but I don't remember from
whence it came.

Any help would be most appreciated.