Re: Enables consumers and businesses to search lenders for financial products

From: <VERONIHARP@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:02:41 EDT
To: html-tidy@w3.org
To Whom it may concern,
I am attempting to search lenders for financial products and stumbled upon a
website
which has several products that are of great interest to me.  There are index
numbers
listed in front of the categories I am interested in.  Could someone hold my
hand and guide me through this?  The index numbers that may apply to me are
numbers 1730,
1294, 1070, 271 and 126.  Your assistance would be greatly greatly
appreciated.

veroniharp@cs.com