Major XHTML conversion

From: Colm McBarron <colm.mcbarron@iqcontent.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:45:12 +0100
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hi guys,

I'm about to embark on a major XHTML clean up of one of our clients
sites, they have migrated to a new CMS, and all the HTML was brought
over as is, and it needs to be converted into valid XHTML strict.

Since the site has around 20,000 pieces of content, I don't really want
to have to do this by hand, so I thought tidy would be the best
solution, it's easy enough to use on a localised site, but I'm not sure
how I would go about plugging it into a database?

Any help, suggestions or tips would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Colm