"foto" apparently from "Dsr"

From: Fred Bone <Fred.Bone@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:34:03 +0100
To: html-tidy@w3.org

I'm sure we're all alert for these things, but just in case ...

The message distributed about 90 minutes ago to this list, with
Subject: foto
and apparently
From: Dsr
is an instance of the Troj/Small.KV virus. On no account open it unless
your email client is HTML-proof and your antivirus signatures up to date.

It has only been around since about yesterday and FWIW this is the
earliest I've seen a new virus for quite a long time.