RE: Bug Report for Tidy

Punnadhammo wrote:
> I've tried using Tidy 1.0 (for the Mac) and it has one serious bug -
>
> Tidy changes all " statements back to " thus rendering the
> result incorrect.

What browser are you using?  These two snippets:

are indentical and are rendered the same in any browser I've run across.
The first one is a lot easier to type though. :)

The only time you *need* to use &quot; is inside an attribute value, because
attribute values are themselves enclosed in quotes:

/Jelks