From: Sarah Michener [mailto:sarah@speedlegal.com]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 3:56 AM
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Subject: Stripping unwanted tags

Hello,

I have been reading through the documentation and can see how to ADD tags
(i.e. list the tags for JTidy to accept) but cannot see any way to ignore,
strip or treat tags as transparent.

Can you please point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Sarah.

--
SPEEDLEGAL

Melbourne & San Francisco
Tel +61 (0)3 9670 0141
Fax +61 (0)3 9670 0142
www.speedlegal.com

SmartPrecedent(R) software
The most intelligent way to create documents

Finjan Software

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged. The unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this email or
any information contained within it is strictly prohibited. This also
confirms that Finjan Software's Vital Security for E-Mail has scanned this
message for the presence of known viruses and potentially malicious
code.

Finjan Software - Prevention is the Best Cure!