From: <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 06:36:15 +0200 (MET DST)
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;

[Note: this message is sent to you by a program, not a human being]

I'm away until mid-August, so I cannot reply to your message
right away, but your message has landed in my mailbox safely so
I will see it when I return.

If you need a more timely response:
If it is MacPython-related ask on the PythonMac-SIG.
(You will have to find the email addresses yourself, for obvious
Other issues will have to wait as everyone else is on holidays too.

Jack Jansen            | If I can't dance I don't want to be part of
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl     | your revolution             -- Emma Goldman