Re: Reciprocal makes it easy for you to take advantage of the growing digital conten

From: <david@hotel-marketers.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 20:57:04 -0600
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

We have linked to your website from Hotel-Marketers.com, a pagerank 6
domain with strong link popularity (see
http://www.hotel-marketers.com/add_link.html).

Please reciprocate our link appropriately with the following
information:

Html Code (long):
Hoteliers: Hotel Marketers support the booking process for busy hotel
managers. Use our unique hotelier products to market your reservations
online.

Html Code (short):

Title:
Hotel Marketers

Hoteliers: Hotel Marketers support the booking process for busy hotel
managers. Use our unique hotelier products to market your reservations
online.

Best Regards,
	David Wolf
	www.Hotel-Marketers.com