New build of HTML Tidy for OS/2

From: Christian Hennecke <christian.hennecke@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:40:04 +0200 (CEST)
To: "HTML Tidy" <html-tidy@w3.org>

I've built a new OS/2 binary of HTML Tidy from the July 6, 2004 source.

Over the past months, I've repeatedly tried to get new OS/2 builds
published via tidy.sourceforge.net, but there has been no reply to my
messages for whatever reason. I do not intend to allege hostile
motives, but I'm fed up anyway, so I've made the build available via
the Hobbes OS/2 software
archive:

http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/cgi-bin/h-search?key=tidy-os2-bin-20040706.zip&pu
shbutton=Search

In case there's anybody on this list with an OS/2 machine: I'd like to
know whether support for UTF-16 and Asian codepages works or not.

Christian Hennecke